Sunday, July 6, 2014

Urine big trouble.

So my wonderful precious precocious 4 year old son has been potty trained almost a year now....except for nights.  We put a diaper on that kid because momma needs her sleep.  Rewind back to last week when we got preeeetty confident about ourselves as parents and thought, we can do this.  HE can do this.  (adorable of us)  Anyway, he can't.  I'm sorry kid, but just keep peeing in that pull up until you're 90 and BACK into diapers.  I'm tired, my husband is tired, my washing machine actually said to me "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!  MORE URINE???"  Yes, washing machine.  Yes.  So anyway, I have noticed that my wonderful charming adorable son sure has been spilling his drinks all over the house anywhere there is carpet and they sure are stinking up the house all the time.  Then today, my husband walks into our closet and catches Phx....in the dark....pants down....PEEING.  This is the middle of the morning you guys.  There is no "sleepwalking" or "I'm mad so I'll pee on your stuff".  No.  He'd been playing outside 2 seconds previous to this moment and having the time of his life.  He's just a peeing on the carpet kind of a jerky kid.  So anyway, I'm thrilled to announce that we will be collecting Huggies points again starting this evening at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment